It has been a very long time since anything happened with the car, and here on the blog, but today I spent a few hours in the garage.
Most of that time was spent building a cart that will allow me to drop the engine and have a look at the clutch. I also drained the oil in preparation for that.
Latest Instagram pics
- Replace alternator ground wires
- Install front and rear wheel spacers
- Replace brake fluid
- Install fuse for instrument lights
- Install new seats
- Finish MTX-L installation (WOT-switch)
- Install glove compartment lid
- Fix leaking rear window
- Check condition of clutch and flywheel
- Replace CV joints
Most read the last few days