The past week I have been in Dalsland, enjoying the last days of vacation. I drove here, of course, but there hasn’t been any driving to talk about. Until today that is.
After dropping of my girlfriend at the train station I had a late lunch at Not Quite cafe in Fengersfors before exploring the vinding roads in the middle of Dalsland. Great stuff as always, although the last part had to go slower as some rain started falling.
Latest Instagram pics
- Replace alternator ground wires
- Install front and rear wheel spacers
- Replace brake fluid
- Install fuse for instrument lights
- Install new seats
- Finish MTX-L installation (WOT-switch)
- Install glove compartment lid
- Fix leaking rear window
- Check condition of clutch and flywheel
- Replace CV joints
Most read the last few days